function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
neeedhelpneeedhelp 

Insufficient Priviligies

Hello Everyone,

I have Enabled my customer portal and placed my objects into it.....But facing some problems in it....Suppose that I have created a new record for a custom object (say transaction) and saved it and after when I clicked new on a related object (which is having lookup relatonship with the object Transaction) it is saying Insufficient Privileges
You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

I have added the related objects,pages and classes 

Laxman RaoLaxman Rao

You might have missed object level security for the object(child), give create permissions.

neeedhelpneeedhelp

I have given create edit view delete permissions to the related custom object before itself.......

Laxman RaoLaxman Rao

check the related custom object status is deployed.

neeedhelpneeedhelp

I have modified the field level accessibility from hidden to editable and then its working fine

Thanks for ur reply Laxman

Laxman RaoLaxman Rao

ok cool

neeedhelpneeedhelp

Hi Laxman,

Getting the same error again.......Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested.

I'm having site in my page and a button for it....

<apex:inputField value="{!CreateMember.Site_Url__c}" style="width:450px" styleClass="membershipinfo_siteurl"/>
                <a href="javascript&colon;void(0);" onclick="return popitup('../0DM/o?setupid=CustomDomain&retURL=%2Fui%2Fsetup%2FSetup%3Fsetupid%3DDevToolsIntegrate')"  style="text-decoration:none;postion:relative;" class="btn">
                    <apex:outputText value="Get Site URL"></apex:outputText></a>
                <br/>

so whenever I click get site url button it is showing that error msg...I have given access to all objects,pages and classes in site detail page.....Dont know why this error is coming