function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
chenchen 

Email2Case: where is the service or process or shedule task running the Email2case?

Hi All,

Earlier, I set up the Email2Case as a windows schedule task to run in the background. Later, I figure out the email has been send to sales force as case multiple times for the same email. Then I disabled my schedule tasks. This solved the problem. I bet there are something else(a service or a windows process) running the EmailAgent.

My new problem is I want to change the config for email2case  to not to save a copy of the email to <readBox>. I need to rerun process or shedule tasks which run the email2case to recognize my configuration changes.  I find a windows service which is called Email2Case, but that service is stopped. I don't find any windows process which run the email2case automatically. So if I can't find out which process is runnign the email2case, then I can't restart it.

Could you tell me what is the name of the windows process which run the Email2case on the background? Also, can I make the email2case to NOT to save the copy of the email  ?

Thank you so much in advance!:)