function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shinevilkyoshinevilkyo 

Problem with server SFDC ???

Hi everybody,

Since this morning I can't execute any more a query, as each time this message appear :

Le client a trouvé 'text/html; charset=UTF-8' comme type de contenu de la réponse, alors qu'il attendait 'text/xml'. La demande a échoué avec le message d'erreur : --
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact support@salesforce.com. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using Salesforce!

the Problem come it of my code or of the server SFDC.

i'm looking forward to hearing from you.

best regards

ps : I Apologize for my poor english. ^_^
darozdaroz
I've been having the same problem with na1-api since about 4:20 AM EDT (GMT-4). Unfortunately we don't have a 24/7 support contract so we couldn't notify SFDC... Alas we enter hour 5 with our integrations offline.
IleneIlene
I have the same problem - querying and updating.  Its intermittent - but more often than not.
darozdaroz
If you're on the na1 cluster and are having problems accessing an1-api for the SOAP API, try changing your binding URL to na1.salesforce.com instead of na1-api.salesforce.com...
shin_evilkyoshin_evilkyo
Thx everybody for your responce.

I'm trying to develope neverthless.

best regards
WhiteRavenWhiteRaven

First, here is the original error:

CRITICAL ERROR in 'System.Web.Services': Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=UTF-8', but expected 'text/xml'.
The request failed with the error message:
--

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact support@salesforce.com. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using Salesforce!

-------------
This URL https://na1-api.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/6.0 is returned by the LoginResult.serverUrl.  This is the URL I was using when I received the original error.  I receive this error when I attempt to query Salesforce.
-------------
I have tried your sugestion of using the URL https://na1.salesforce.com/services/c/6.0 instead.  When I used this new URL and queried Saleforce, I received the following error (more to come after the error):

CRITICAL ERROR in 'System.Web.Services': Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=UTF-8', but expected 'text/xml'.
The request failed with the error message:
--
.errorMsg { font-family: 'Arial', 'Helvetica'; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9pt; color: #990000; } .content-head { font-family: 'Arial', 'Helvetica'; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9pt; color: #999999; } .copyright { font-family: 'Arial', 'Helvetica'; font-weight: normal; font-size: 7pt; color: #000000; } .footer { font-family: 'Arial', 'Helvetica'; font-weight: bold; font-size: 7pt; color: #FFFFFF; text-decoration: none; }
Salesforce

Secure Customer Login
Please enter your username below.
User Name:
Password:

Welcome to Salesforce!
Salesforce is an online customer relationship management service that makes software obsolete. As easy to use as your favorite Web site, Salesforce lets companies of any size securely access, manage, and share sales information.
Just Signed Up?
Please retrieve your user name and temporary password from your email account.
Need more information about Salesforce?
Browse the information below or call us at 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.

-----------------
This appears to be a problem on Salesforce end.  Can you confirm?  If so, what is the E.T.A. for this issue to be resolved?  If not, then please advise.  

Thank you.

darozdaroz
It appears to be resoved at this point. If you're still having a problem contact SFDC.
WhiteRavenWhiteRaven

I just tried it agian, and it is resolved.  That must if happend in the last 45 min. or so. 

Thank you!