function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RameshwarRameshwar 

Query problem in accessing downloaded package field using partner and enterprise WSDL

Hi,

I am using LMA(License management application provided by salesforce)

and I have configured my custom app with this application but when I am trying to query/retrive  to downloaded LMA application
custom objects field data record it gives me none result with 0 size return in QueryResult

here is some code gives you more idea

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Provbinding.QueryOptionsValue = New QueryOptions()

Provbinding.QueryOptionsValue.batchSize = 500

Provbinding.QueryOptionsValue.batchSizeSpecified = True

Dim Qresult As QueryResult

Qresult = Nothing

strSOQL = "SELECT sfLma__Install_Date__c, sfLma__Proxy_User__c FROM sfLma__License__c"

Qresult = Provbinding.query(strSOQL)

Dim enddate() As String

if Qresult.size = 0 Then

Me.TotalLicense = Qresult.records.Length

Return 2

end if

It return queryresult set with 0 value which is not true as I have 1 record in this object sfLma__License__c

and I faced one more problem in above query when I am using created custom field in a downloaded package custom oobject

it throw err like

NVALID_FIELD:
RecordType.Name,sfLma__Expiration__c, Organization_Id__c,PackageExpiryDate__c
                                      ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:91
No such column 'Organization_Id__c' on entity 'sfLma__License__c'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

please anybody suggest me any solution on both of the above problem

werewolfwerewolf
Did you check that that field really exists?  Did you ensure that this field's Field Level Security is visible for your profile?
RameshwarRameshwar
Hi,

After looking into code, I came to know that there is an error in my page itself where my organisation binding.URL is reset after access login org url so that it points to logged user org data and where actual there is no custom field and data present

Thanks for reply me

Rameshwar