function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
alibzafaralibzafar 

Outbound message to Invoke .Net Application

I am trying to invoke the .Net application from Salesforce outbound message , my web service is hosted on http://amanpreet.info/ws/MyNotificationListener.asmx . This is also the endpoint url I am giving in Outbound message. 

When I go to Administrator Setup > Monitoring > Outbound Messages,to track my Outbound message I see delivery failure reason as "org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document preceding the root element must be well-formed."

I cannot figure it out where the issue could be, it seems that my wsdl or web service is not well formed  ,but I have crossed check it. Anyone who have invoked .Net application from outbound message can may be help me out ? 

Thanks 

Ali 

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SuperfellSuperfell

Your server is not configurated correctly, you'll notice when you goto that URL in the browser it just returns the source, its not runnig your code.

All Answers

SuperfellSuperfell

Your server is not configurated correctly, you'll notice when you goto that URL in the browser it just returns the source, its not runnig your code.

This was selected as the best answer
alibzafaralibzafar

Yes Simon , I got this one working now  , Intially it was returning the source code as you mentioned. 

Thanks 

Ali