function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gopikrishnagopikrishna 

How migrate the Data from one salesforce instance to another salesforce instance

Hi All,

How to migrate the data from one salesforce organization to another salesforce organization. Here first organization have Five custom objects with Look up Relationships, how to insert first organization object records  to second organization with out manual mapping between the objects(Relationship objects). Is this possible? If yes which tool is better for doing this work. Please guide me.

Thank you.

harry.freeharry.free
Try Data loader, and you need to mapping the fields.
Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC
gopikrishnagopikrishna

Hi Harry,

Thank you for you are Replay Harry,

my problem is i have 3 objects, 1st object parent of 2nd object and 2nd object parent of 3rd object. we need insert with out manual mapping insert other salesforce instance with Reference mapping(3 objects)

Ashish_SFDCAshish_SFDC

Hi Gopi, 

You have to upload the parent object first, then upload the child object records. 

Regards,

Ashish

SoleesSolees

Simple,

1. Export first object

2. Import and get the New Id

3. Excel VLOOKUP for the first Child

4. Import and get the New Id

5. Excel VLOOKUP for the second Child

6. Import

cheers

ps. Always leave the Old_Id as a column in the excel file, and use the VLOOKUP for matching old ones and new ones.

UC InnovationUC Innovation
Try this tool:

http://cloudexplorer.ucinnovation.com/home.html

This tool was developed for users to easily maintain relationships and move data from one org to another. You don't need to do any mapping, or make it a multiple step process. Just drag and drop the object you want to copy over, and select which parents and children you want to move over. 

Our company developed this tool, and we will soon be on the App Exchange as we have passed the security review, so you know your data will be safe. You can start using the free trial without having to sign up, just log in to your salesforce org through our app and you can start right away!