function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AB003AB003 

Workflow for Lead Escalation email when lead is not modified for first 24 hours of the creation

Hi All,

I want to write a some kind of workflow (may be a trigger) for future run. Whenver lead is created and if it is not followed up for first 24 hours of creation(not modified for first 24 hours), a email alert is send to certain users that lead is not followed up with a template.

Condition:

When lead age is more than 24 hours and less than 36 hours and the lead owner is not changed from queue to user a email needs to fire.

Can anyone help me in this.

Thanks

Abhishek

Rahul_sgRahul_sg
1) Create a WF rule with evaluation criteria Created
2) in the rule criteria use the lead age and lead owner fields
3) In workflow action use Email alert.

Alternately if you want more flexibility then create a batch class and schedule it every hour. (If fields are not accessible in workflow)
AB003AB003

WF rules will not work. Because it works when record is created. I want email to be alerted after 24 hours of creation under certain criteria.

Thanks

Abhishek

Rahul_sgRahul_sg

did you evaluate time based workflows?? if yes and if thats not solving your issue then use a batch class.

Danny Ross 12Danny Ross 12

Hi,

I was wondering you could elaborate on the point 2 
2) in the rule criteria use the lead age and lead owner fields - I have tried to duplicate this but having some issues with the actual fields and what/where is equals to.

Can you explain for me pls?

Thanks,
Danny