function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
trikkutrikku 

How we Hide the recyclebin from homepage

How we Hide the Recycle bin From Home page..Any Help.?

Thanks in Advance

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

You can't remove the Recycle Bin from the Home Page Layout.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

trikkutrikku

Thanks Navatar for your reply..

we can't delete it.but we can  hide Recyclebin on Home page with Userinterface settings.

in user interface check the  "Enable Collapsible Sidebar". and save the setting.

Thank u

gautam_singhgautam_singh

Naturally we cannot hide Recycle Bin but if you create an HTML Home Page Component then you will be able to Hide it.

Make a Home component and in HTML try to write this ....

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js"></script><span id="hideMyParentsp"></span><script>$(document).ready(function() {  $('#sidebarDiv #hideMyParentsp').parent().parent().hide();      });  </script><script type="text/javascript">window.onload = function(){var x=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); for(var i=0;i<x.length;i++) { if(x[i].title=='Recycle Bin')  {   var dtag = x[i].parentNode.parentNode.parentNode; dtag.style.visibility='hidden';  } }var xx=document.getElementsByTagName("span"); for(var ii=0;ii<xx.length;ii++) {  if(xx[ii].innerHTML=='Recycle Bin')  {   xx[ii].style.display='none';  } } }; </script>

Important :

If you find this helpful , Please mark it as a solution and hit kudo's for benefits of others

Thank You .

Ashish TakkeAshish Takke
It is hiding Recycle Bin, when we create custom VF page with above javascript. But its not working when we add above Javascript as a HTML area or VF area custom component into Home page.