function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
martin1122martin1122 

[ERROR] Valid PowerExchange for Salesforce.com license key is not found.

Hello,

It was a first attempt to read one table in Salesforce.com and write an output file using Informatica 9.0.1 Hotfix2, and I got an error as follows.

ERROR SFDC_31121 [ERROR] Valid PowerExchange for Salesforce.com license key is not found.
ERROR SDKS_38007 Error occurred during [initializing] reader plug-in #310600.
ERROR SDKS_38003 Plug-in #310600's method PPluginDriver::init() failed.
INFO SDKS_38025 Plug-in 310600 deinitialized and unloaded with status [-1].
ERROR TM_6006 Error initializing DTM for session [s_TEST_m].

Any comments would be great !!

Thanks,

Martin

AmitSahuAmitSahu

Did Your initial connection to SFDC go well thought Informatica ? 

martin1122martin1122

Hmmm... I don't understand what does it by "Did Your initial connection to SFDC go well thought Informatica ?" .....

It is my first try to write an output file, but failed.

Writing a mapping was OK - creating a source definition that was imported from salesforce.com, but writing an output file in the workflow using a salseforce.com connection was failed - i..e. "" Valid PowerExchange for Salesforce.com license key is not found. ..."

Do we need to purchase a license key for this ?

regards,

Martin

AmitSahuAmitSahu

You dont need any License key for salesforce for sure. I have created these kind of data export through Pentaho , without any issue. May be the license need would be for Informatica.....

martin1122martin1122

Thanks for all the comments. It seems like that I have to ask this question to Informatica.

Thanks,

Martin

AhmedPotAhmedPot

Hello Martin,

Did you have any joy in resolving this issue with Informatica? Would be of great help if you can share the solution, just in case, since am facing the same issue as well.

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thanks!

martin1122martin1122

Unfortunately, no.  We have to purchase PowerExchange license key, so we will do this job using Apex DataLoader. We are not allowed to use any open source solution in the production environment at the end.

Thanks,

Martin