function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
shaklendrashaklendra 

deploying dashboard

How can I deploy dashboard between environment.

venkat-Dvenkat-D

You can deploy them using eclipse or deployment connections. Create a outbound change set from source org and accept it as inbound change set in target org. Before creating change sets create a connection between both orgs in deployment connections.

shaklendrashaklendra

Thanks for reply.

I am using sandbox of two different org. Not able to use changeset. In eclipse dashboards are not retrievable.

venkat-Dvenkat-D

You can retrieve dashboards in Eclipse metadata. Please do check again. Click on Select metadata components.

shaklendrashaklendra

Yes we can select dashboard meta data using eclipse but since I installed new version of eclipse I am not able to retrieve dashboard. I googled this issue found some thread some developer facing same issue.

KGCKGC

I am seeing the same issue after updating Eclipse with Force.com IDE version 24.  I can see the Dashboard Folder metadata but not the actual Dashboards.  My other machine with an earlier version of Force.com IDE does not experience this issue; I can see the actual Dashboards metadata from there just fine.

Ulas KutukUlas Kutuk

KGC this is true,it is all about the ide version 24,but the other problem now it gives an error when I trying to push dahboards 

"component type not permissible in destination organization"

any solutions ?

Jason LawrenceJason Lawrence

This is a known issue, add your name here: http://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000Re2SAAS and hopefully this will get fixed soon.