function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
daveedwardsdaveedwards 

Filemaker Pro and Salesforce basic integration

Hi all.

Am planning on a basic integration between filemaker pro and salesforce, such that:

Users of filemaker have access, in a dropdown list, to a dynamic list of salesforce accounts where account type = client

Users of filemaker have access, in a dropdown list, to a dynamic list of salesforce contacts where contact type = user

I have customised salesforce out of the box for the last three years, but have no experience in actual code development.

Can anybody advise the basic features thaty I would need to use on the salesforce side?

AmitSahuAmitSahu
How would you authenticate filemaker users to Salesforce? If you can manually create users for them may be you can use partner portal feature to show the users list of account, contact etc.
peterk900peterk900

The integration between SF and other systems interests me.  

Can you please give a little more detail of how you think this might work ?  Is it practical to create a link between a product like filemaker and SF  ?

Thanks

Peter

Matt FosterMatt Foster
Hello Peter,

We have created a solution to create the API/Scripting to automaticly send data from filemaker to salesforce. Much of this depends on your version of Filemaker. http://filemaker2salesforce.com/ Feel free to email me if you interested.