function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anu_gAnu_g 

Problem with intergrating salesforce api in drupal

Hi
   I am trying to intergrate salesforce with drupal .Added  the code to the page in drupal .Its getting an error when including the SfocePartnerClient.php

require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../soapclient/SforcePartnerClient.php' (include_path='.;C:\wamp\php\PEAR') in C:\wamp\www\MPSC\includes\common.inc(1343) : eval()'d code on line 3

Can any body help me out
Park Walker (TAGL)Park Walker (TAGL)
Have you tried putting SforcePartnerClient.php in C:\wamp\www\MPSC\includes\soapclient, or changing the include statement in common.inc to reference it in it's actual location?
Anu_gAnu_g
I have placed the soapclient folder (SforcePartnerClient.php) in www/MPSC folder and trying to make use of that php file in the Drupal page.But its reportint\g the error
require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../soapclient/SforcePartnerClient.php' (include_path='.;C:\wamp\php\PEAR') in  \includes\common.inc(1343) : eval()'d code on line 3

How does it relate to commnon.inc file????

I have modified the include_path in config file to c:\wampp\php\PEAR  and register_global variable is set to On.But that does n't help out..

Can anybody help me out?
Anu_gAnu_g
This issue has been fixed by including the require_once('./soapclient/SforcePartnerClient.php') in common.inc file