function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pgreggpgregg 

Looking for PHP example of a SSU authentication request.

Hi all,

I have successfully used PHP regular SoapClient and the PHP toolkits to login to our Unlimited service which is fine.  However I read that in order to authenticate against the Self-Service Users I need to use the LoginScopeHeader - however this appears to be utterly undocumented.

I also downloaded newer versions of the Toolkits (even the SSU toolkit) but was unable to find any reference to LoginScopeHeader outside of the WSDL.

Help?

Thanks,
PG

Message Edited by pgregg on 04-27-2007 07:37 AM

kshuk-canonicalkshuk-canonical
PG,

I've got an example of this, but it requires some code changes to the PHP toolkit itself as it currently doesn't have any notion of the LoginScopeHeader.

Let me get a clean version of the patched 1.1.1 beta toolkit together as I've just started with it today, and got the self-service login working in the past few minutes, and I'll share it with you along with my self-service login example.

--Kevin
kshuk-canonicalkshuk-canonical
Salesforce folks -

If you'd like to incorporate my changes supporting LoginScopeHeader into the PHP toolkit, I'll be happy to send you a zip of the patched 1.1.1 toolkit, or a context diff that you can apply with patch. The changes are nothing surprising, but the patch will save you a few minutes. And, of course, I'd be thrilled to not have to patch subsequent versions if I want to upgrade ;-)

PM or email me to let me know if you want this.
Paul GreggPaul Gregg
Kevin,

Many thanks for your patched toolkit.  It works like a charm.  I would encourage SFDC to add this ability into the toolkit.   At a minimum you should be able to specify the LoginScopeHeader and, best, genericise the ability to add any custom header to the soap call.

Thanks again Kevin.

PG
ktshannonktshannon

Hey, I am currently trying to make a php page that logs a user in as a portal user. We have an application process for our non-profit that allows users to login from our website. I am not seeing anywhere for portal user logins and was hoping you could give me your patch to help!

Thanks,
Kyle