function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jodie CollinsJodie Collins 

Looking for Independent Consultant or Contract Salesforce.com Administrator in New York

We have rapidly configured salesforce.com primarily for marketing users in North America, China and Australia. We are possibly looking at rolling-out salesforce.com globally over the next 6 to 12 months.  At this stage we'd be interested in finding a contractor or consultant to assist/manage the database configuration and data migration of the various offices and provide ongoing support.

Rachit_CRM_ConsRachit_CRM_Cons
Hi Jodie,

I would like to discuss this opportunity further, and would like to have your contact information. Alternatively, please email me at rachit@theikos.com for more information.

Please visit www.theikos.com. Looking forward to your response !!

Thanks,

Rachit
mbruso2mbruso2
Hi,

I would be very interested in discussing your Salesforce.com implementation project.  I am based out of Portland, Oregon, but I am very flexible when it comes to travel.  Please contact me at:

Mark Bruso
503-312-2583
RRESRRES

Jodie,

I am very interested in hearing more about your implementation/administration project. I am an independent salesforce.com crm implementation/administration provider based in New York. If you are interested in discussing this project in greater detail, please email me your contact information.

Sincerley,

Rich Resnick
Business Systems Analyst
Business Endurance Solutions, Inc.
rich@businessendurance.net

TaniTani

I would like to discuss this project with you.  Please visit my web site and feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Tani Long

Tani Long

TP&F Consultants, Inc.

Office - 817.488.8967

Mobile - 214.384.7542

tani@tpandfconsultants.com

www.tpandfconsultants.com

CRM Administration equals CRM Success

Colni BooteColni Boote
Hi Jodie

I wish to put myself forward for your salesforce.com deployment role.

I am a salesforce.com certified freelance project manager based in London. I have delivered salesforce.com configuration and training to users in 15 countries across Europe, Asia and North America. These deployments have covered all elements of the functionality set including marketing, sales and service.

I have a number of professional project management qualifications together with an MBA. I also have extensive experience in overcoming organisational hurdles and driving salesforce.com user adoption of salesforce.com in order to secure full benefit realisation.

I can be contacted at garysmith@balticconsulting.co.uk

Kind Regards
Gary

Crm98Crm98

Hi,  please email the project scope and details to dlam0718@gmail.com.

Regards,

Duc.

LHumphr492LHumphr492

I am interested in discussing...have taken American Software applications to sixteen countries with my own company. 

Most recent experience has been as an self employed consultant and was named in many CRM success press stories of know how to successfully manange WW Salesforce.com roll out projects.

Call or email me to discuss

Larry Humphreys

214-695-9059

LHumphr492@aol.com