function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
merlCCmerlCC 

Salesforce.com Developer/consultant/programme manager wanted for Global company, London, UK

Role to develop, manage, and drive the Saleforce.com system to support the Sales, Marketing and support functions within the business. 

This is a business driven role which will manage and exploit SFDC across the business.  Own, evolve and maximise the architechture of SFDC and to ensure the company realises the best value from their investment. 
Gareth DaviesGareth Davies

Please drop me a line, may be able to help.

Gareth.

Colni BooteColni Boote

Hi

I'm a certified salesforce.com consultant based in London & have deployed SF to sales, marketing and service users in over 15 countires. I'd be happy to send you my CV and / or references - I can be contacted at garysmith@balticconsulting.co.uk or on 0044 7889 754 468

Kind Regards

Gary Smith

andyCandyC

Enterprise CRM are the largest salesforce.com Professional services in Europe, and we have the expertise and experience to help your salesforce.com programme.

Enterprise CRM is the leading centre of excellence for successful implementation of your CRM service from salesforce.com. Our consultants have successfully worked with hundreds of customers and thousands of users to deliver real business benefit quickly and cost-effectively. We implement and customise only for the salesforce.com platform and as such are experts in that field.

No. 1 for Track Record

Our consultants have helped many hundreds of customers to successfully deploy salesforce.com to deliver real business benefits quickly. This is orders of magnatude more experience than any other consulting company.

No. 1 for Expertise

While all of our consultants have an enviable background in IT and business consulting, they are all trained and certified by salesforce.com. Indeed, many of them are ex-salesforce.com employees. Through our uniquely close alignment with salesforce.com, we work hard to ensure that we keep up-to-date with all developments on the platform as they happen, and our two organisations share the important experiences gained through working towards success in different companies

No. 1 for Customised Solutions

Our consultants are experts in the award winning ‘customforce’ tools and have delivered highly customised solutions to companies of all shapes and sizes. We recognise that even in specific industries, no two companies work in exactly the same way. We deliver an on-demand solution which is customised exactly to the way you run your business.

No. 1 for Success!

Our uniquely focused expertise and uniquely broad experience mean that we can work with you to ensure success with a greatly reduced risk.

No. 1 Management Team

Enterprise CRM is headed up by one of the most experienced management teams in the industry.

Visit www.enterprisecrm.com for further information

Or email

colm.mulcahy@enterprisecrm.com

Vikram.NVikram.N
Hi,

We have helped companies like you in the past with our expertise in Salesforce.com administration/configuration/customization/integration and training. We also have experience developing applications for AppExchange (for sample, goto http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/detail_overview.jsp?NavCode__c=MF3f&id=a0330000000khl3AAA)

Our pricing is also value oriented. Please let us know if it makes sense for us to talk.

Our contact details are
Email: info@ascendus.com
Phone: 412-567-2089.

Best Wishes,

Giri