function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
IleneIlene 

Full Time Position

Looking to fill an open position (full-time) in the Northern New Jersey

Job Description
As a member of the Salesforce.com Center of Excellence team, this person will be responsible for responding to users with problems that may occur with their salesforce.com. This small dynamic team, in multiple shifts, is responsible for support 12 hours a day 5 days a week for our associates in the USA and Canada.

This person will answer associate calls, emails & cases, assist in isolating problems and walk-through corrective steps with the associate. These issues may be system or process related. This person will also be responsible for documenting problems for escalation to Salesforce.com support and resolutions for distribution to the field.

In addition the Center of Excellence will handle Change Management for the system where configuration changes impact multiple business units. This will also include doing mass data imports and assisting with new implementation configuration.

Successful candidates will learn how to effectively handle many calls, process them efficiently, and help build a world-class Client Services organization.
The AdminThe Admin

Hi,

My Name is Tyler and I have about 8 months experience working with salesforce.com. I worked for the company it's self as a support rep and many of my duties initialed above was what I did for salesforce what you are looking for please send more details to Wells_Tyler85@yahoo.com.