function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JLAW17JLAW17 

Seeking a CONTRACTOR to help us capture data from a PUBLICLY available HTML form

We are a small startup company (with cash, don't worry!) looking to offer a free trial of our subscription-based software service and put the sign-up process for that process on the web so that it won't require us.  We are looking for someone who can integrate this process with our salesforce.com database (capture and validate data really), someone with a strong knowledge of potential security risks (Although we are not in an extremely high profile industry, we still want to keep honest people honest.).  I have written a VERY detailed spec document on the project, and I'd be happy to share it with anyone who is interested.

Thank you,
John

Message Edited by JLAW17 on 02-14-2007 10:01 AM

EnablePathEnablePath

John,

From your brief project description, I'd say you have several options within a fairly modest cost range.  EnablePath is an SFDC partner, but I'd be happy to take a look at your requirements and point you in the right direction if it would help you.  Just let me know...

Paul

tomrbappstomrbapps
Hello:

I am the president of RB-Apps, and we have gone through exactly what you are looking to acheive.

I have a small start-up software company, however, I also do consulting to help other companies and balance things out :)

You would not be hiring a company, I would contract as an individual. This is something we can get going fairly quickly. I'd be happy to help.

You can contact me directly at tomc@rb-apps.com or 415.401.5470. Where are you located?

Rick.BanisterRick.Banister
Please send the spec to rick.banister@sesamesoftware.com. I would be happy to make a recommendation. I trust you've looked at the native Web-to-Lead form that comes with Salesforce.com?