function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NHKNHK 

Need Help on Translation

Hi All,

We have a Products Related list on Opportunity detail page. The related list label is displayed as 

"Products (Products & Services)".

When we try to translate the Tabs and Labels using "Rename Tabs and LabelsWe only have an option to translate "Products" and not the text inside brace i.e., (Products and services). So when we change the language of the user and check the related list, it display like "产品 (Products & Services)" Can anyone please let me know where can i translate this?

Best Regards,

NHK

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi NHKashyap,

When you try to rename the Tab in Japanese from Rename Tabs location - you will have to select the language as Japanese from the drop down then 

go to Products > Add (Products & Services) in Japanese to the Tab name and translate this to Japanese

You will then be able to see the change in the related list when you open an oportunity.

NHKNHK

Hi Sonam,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes i have selected Chinese(Simplified) as the Language. And i cannot see the tab name (Products & Services) in the Standard tabs section. Only tab name "Products" is available and i have translated it(产品). So the related List is now displying as "产品 (Products & Services)". There is no option to translate (Products & Services).

Best Regards,

NHK

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hi,

Ok, when you see "Products" you will also see the option to edit it and make it "Products (Products & Services) "

Translate the complete name "Products (Products & Services) " > change your profile language to Chinese and then open and opportunity.

Tim BarsottiTim Barsotti

It sounds like you need to rename the related list. To do that, please follow the instructions here: http://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewSolution?id=000004527&language=en_US

You need to go through the translation workbench:

Setup | Translation Workbench | Translate
Language = XXXX
Setup Component = Custom Field
Object = XXXX
Aspect =Related List Label

Hope this is what you're looking for.