function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Aditya312Aditya312 

Dynamic Unanimous Approval

I have a requirement in approval process that I want dynamic approvers in UNANIMOUS approval based on some values. Suppose if condtion is "A" then I want UNANIMOUS approval of any 3 users and if condition is "B" then I want UNANIMOUS approval of any other 5 users.

the scenario is like, suppose for a step we require unanimous approval and the step is compulsory. But, a condition will decide that at this step how many approvers are required for unanimous approval. So suppose there are 3 approvers whose unanimous approval is required based on formula fields that populate YES/NO based on some condition. So for this I have to create about 2^3 steps for this.

These formula fields basically represents an approver. So if a field is YES then the respective approver is required in unanimous approval in the step otherwise not. 

Thanks in advance for any help...

wt35wt35

Did you try using the "Unanimous approval" option ine the APproval Process properties?

For the conditions, you can create several approval processes with different Entry Criterias.

Could you detail a bit more what is blocking you in this implementation?

Aditya312Aditya312
The problem is, there are 3 groups which can have upto 5 dynamic approvers whose unanimous approval is required at each step. So I have to create about 2^5 i.e 32 steps for each group. Also, there are some more single approver steps. So it will be a very complex process. Thats why I was searching for any other option.