function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sfdccrmsfdccrm 

My Domain pilot program

Please anyone can explain potencial risks with Apex , VF page and Javasources when we move to My Domain.

Please any can explain about MyDomain and forward My Domain Docs if any have.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Jia HuJia Hu
This is a big problem.
Based on my understanding, if you don't want to use SAML, you don't need to enable MyDomain.

If you want to use MyDomain, for your Apex, you have to check if you have some hard coding links in it and all the related links will work fine in the MyDomain.

Not even the Apex&VF, you have to check the standard pages and make sure the deep links will work fine in the MyDomain.

All Answers

Jia HuJia Hu
This is a big problem.
Based on my understanding, if you don't want to use SAML, you don't need to enable MyDomain.

If you want to use MyDomain, for your Apex, you have to check if you have some hard coding links in it and all the related links will work fine in the MyDomain.

Not even the Apex&VF, you have to check the standard pages and make sure the deep links will work fine in the MyDomain.
This was selected as the best answer
sfdccrmsfdccrm

Hi Jia,

Thanks alot for your response.

Can you please tell me how can i check hard coding links in it and all the related links will work fine in the MyDomain.

Onemore thing , how about the existring confirguration,  Workflow, Auto response, custom settings and custom lable effects while moving to mydomain. Is this existing configuration effect and how can check all this thing.

Thanks In advance.

maheemahee

Please can any one tell me :

if we move to my domain : how the existing code base (apex, vf page) and existing settings(workflow, custome settings and auto response and custom labels) will effects.. what are the possible risks and approaches for them.

Thanks in advance...

Its very urgent .. please share ur ideas , view with regards to my domain.

Its very helpful... as the my domain is pilot... if you share ur ideas and view , what are risks and apporaches if anyone wants to move to my domain...

thanks.