function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JaredPHJaredPH 

please help with report--anyone

I'm trying to do a report that I know there must be a way to do but I can't figure out how to do it. I'm hoping there is a way to do it without creating a complex apex class--hopefully just in the report builder, but....

Three date/time fields on lead object. Consultation, Interview, Wrap-up. Each has the date the item was completed. I want to do a report that will list the count of the numer of all consultations, interviews, and wrap-ups done each week. So that I would have a table listing on one axis: Interview, consultation, wrap-up and then on the other axis, the dates of each week. Then the data is the count of the records each week where the date for the item falls into that week period.

I realize this is kind of complex. Isn't something like this possible? there's got to be some sort of workaround. Any of you experienced salesforce gurus have any ideas?

Thanks so much if you can solve this.

AmitSahuAmitSahu
Report builder is still at very basic stage. I am not sure if you can do it like that only. Matrix report will give you a count of each of them but not sure if you can place dates on the one axis and just the counts on the other one.