function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ProlayProlay 

Force.com IDE and Eclipse IDE for Java Developers

Dear Geeks,

I am using Force.com IDE - Version: Summer '12 (25.0.0) and Eclipse IDE for Java Developers - Version: Helios Service Release 2 Build id: 20110301-1815.

I have created a Force.com project in Eclipse to retrieve all the fields from Standard Object called Campaign. While exploring the salesforce schema, I can see only 31 standard fields of Campaign standard object whereas, in free Developer Edition of salesforce.com, there are 37 standard fields in Campaign Object.

What are the Eclipse configuration changes required to see all the standard fields of Campaign Object listed in salesforce Developer Edition?

Thanks,

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
almazanjlalmazanjl

Hi Prolay.

The problem isn't in the Eclipse configuration.

To see the fields in salesforce scheme, fields should be visible for the user logged in Eclipse. Go to: Setup --> App Setup --> Customize --> Campaigns --> Fields: Click on the selected field to see the details (example: Total Actual Cost in Hierarchy). Then click in the Set Field-Level Security tab, and click in the Visible checkbox corresponding to the user logged profile (in eclipse). Save, and then, in Eclipse, click Refresh Schema button and you should see this field.

Hope that helps.

Sorry for my English.

José Luis Almazán.

All Answers

almazanjlalmazanjl

Hi Prolay.

The problem isn't in the Eclipse configuration.

To see the fields in salesforce scheme, fields should be visible for the user logged in Eclipse. Go to: Setup --> App Setup --> Customize --> Campaigns --> Fields: Click on the selected field to see the details (example: Total Actual Cost in Hierarchy). Then click in the Set Field-Level Security tab, and click in the Visible checkbox corresponding to the user logged profile (in eclipse). Save, and then, in Eclipse, click Refresh Schema button and you should see this field.

Hope that helps.

Sorry for my English.

José Luis Almazán.

This was selected as the best answer
ProlayProlay

Dear almazanji,

Greetings of the day!

I really appreciate your positive contribution to identify my thought processes mistake. Thank you for providing me the correct solution for my technical issue.

Cheers!

“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” - Albert Einstein