function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
yoginimane89yoginimane89 

Partner Portal Lead Inbox

Hi,

I have created one partner portal and added Partner Portal Lead Inbox Component to the home page layout but I am not able to see any leads in the related list. Is there any setting I am missing?

Can anyone tell how to add or assign leads into 'Partner Portal Lead Inbox'?

Thanks. 

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
yoginimane89yoginimane89

Hi sunfishette,

Thanks for reply.

I have already gone through the above steps but I got solution for my query.

The main purpose of Partner Portal Lead Inbox is to assign the Leads to the users or queue and whoever user accept that lead will be the owner of that lead. 

Try out following steps:

1. Create one queue for portal users.

2. Now on Lead list view select the Leads(For those you want to change the ownership) and click on the Change Owner Button.

3. On Change Owner page you will able to see the dropdown Owner,select the queue which we have created above.

Now portal users able to see the leads in the Partner Portal Lead Inbox.

Thanks.

All Answers

sunfishettesunfishette

Did you (in no particular order) try any of these:

1. App Setup -> Customize -> Partners -> Settings-> (add your partner portal profile to the appropriate portal)

2. Administration Setup -> Manage Users -> Profiles (select the profile) -> Object Settings -> (allow object to be seen)

3. App Setup -> Customize -> Home -> Home Page Layouts -> (Select "Page Layout Assignment" Button) -> edit -> (select layout component)

T.

yoginimane89yoginimane89

Hi sunfishette,

Thanks for reply.

I have already gone through the above steps but I got solution for my query.

The main purpose of Partner Portal Lead Inbox is to assign the Leads to the users or queue and whoever user accept that lead will be the owner of that lead. 

Try out following steps:

1. Create one queue for portal users.

2. Now on Lead list view select the Leads(For those you want to change the ownership) and click on the Change Owner Button.

3. On Change Owner page you will able to see the dropdown Owner,select the queue which we have created above.

Now portal users able to see the leads in the Partner Portal Lead Inbox.

Thanks.

This was selected as the best answer