function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tannershamrock2tannershamrock2 

Salesforce.com Developer / Administrator / Expert available for freelance development projects.

-I have acted as the Product Lifecycle Responsible for Salesforce.com for hundreds of users.  This consists of Web Development, Project Management and Account Management.
-I have solely architected the system for a deployment of 2000 users for a Global deployment with multiple interfaces and customizations.
-I have created thousands of lines of Javascript and APEX for custom s-controls and Triggers to facilitate business needs.
-I have implemented system integrations using both Java and Cast Iron.  (SAP, SQL, SFDC<>SFDC, etc)
-I have utilized all features within Salesforce.com.  I am an expert with this system.
-I have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and a Master's degree in Management Information Systems.

I would like to perform ad-hoc Salesforce.com development work, consisting of configuration projects, code development, system administration.  I can work with you for up to 20 hours per week.  This will be in addition to my full time job as a Salesforce.com Project Manager / Web Developer.  My turnaround time is lightning fast.

Do you have any upcoming projects that would require a Salesforce expert?  Do you have any custom APEX / s-controls / formulas / workflows / etc that you need created?  What else can I help you with?  I am willing to take any size project.

Send me an email at tannershamrock@gmail.com to request for services or more information.
m@tT_PPMLm@tT_PPML
Hi T,

Where are you based? Are you available at the moment? Do you only take care of Salesforce Customization or are you able to create new objects / relationships / workflows / visualforce pages? Also, what is your rate?

You can email me at matthieu@productevo.com

Regards,

m@tT
HLombHLomb
Hi, please could you let me know if you still available and rate.
Thanks  lombard_ina@hotmail.com