function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HLombHLomb 

Application Developer

Hi, I am looking for a Senior experienced developer (based anywhere) who would be able to develop/program using my specifications done for an application.

Thanks 
Rick.BanisterRick.Banister
Please provide your contact details.
Tyler352Tyler352

Hello,

Just read your post, we'd be glad to help you develop what you're looking for.  Please call or email me and we can discuss the specs and see wat can be done.

Thanks,

Tyler 

WizmagicGuyWizmagicGuy

Hi,

Please contact me for more details and rates (very competitive !)

Shimon Adimor

Wizmagic LLC.

shimon@wizmagic.com

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki
Mansa Systems is Salesforce.com consulting partner helping Fortune 1000 companies in implementations/customizations/integrations.

We have skilled professionals to assist in your project needs.

Siva Devaki
510-725-4585

Mansa Systems
We excel. You succeed.
sfdev1sfdev1
I'm a experience Salesforce developer.

I have extensive experience in Salesforce API integration, S Controls, Apex code etc.

Thanks

Stephen
manneymanney
We have couple of salesforce.com consultants who can take short term works. Kindly let me know if we are further help in your APEX requirement. please send me email to manney@globalerp.com

Manney
Global ERP & RFID Inc.,
350 Fifth Avenue #821
New York - NY 10118
908 906 8268
GoForceGoGoForceGo
Strong expertise in Force.com Platform Application building

Please contact at goforcego@gmail.com

Chetu IncChetu Inc
Still if you are looking for software developers, Chetu have the expert developers and development team to develop custom software and application as per your business need. The developers will act as per your directions and provide best development solutions according to your timings. Chetu, Inc. provides the best software/app development service all over the world. The company has 16 years of experience and have developed 1600+ apps & software for our clients. The Chetu have expert developer experienced in various industries like Health, Fitness, enterprise, e-commerce and much more. To know more and hire an expert software developer, please visit::- http://www.chetu.com/