function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bob H.Bob H. 

Salesforce part time freelancer wanted

Hello,

We are seeking a part time freelancer to initially assist with the setup and some field/form customizations.

Regards

Bob H.
Ensemble CRMEnsemble CRM
Bob

We would happy to help you with your setup.

Feel free to reach out when you have some time. www.ensemblecrm.com/request.html

thanks
Curtis

Ensemble CRM, LLC is a San Francisco-based boutique consulting firm, with a specialization in Salesforce.com and Force.com development.

We provide two primary lines of consulting:

• Salesforce.com implementation, customization, integration and training
    • Force.com application development

Our team approach and low cost-to-value ratio makes us a great partner for companies who need immediate assistance, but want to maintain a reasonable ROI.

We work best with companies that have 10 or more Salesforce.com seats, or companies who want to do advanced application development on the Force.com platform.

We also provide training for internal staff on the use and administration of Salesforce.com, to empower you to manage light-weight change controls.

Please visit us at http://www.ensemblecrm.com/ today, or call for a free initial requirements review, to see how we can assist you with your Salesforce needs.

Please call David Greenberg @ 510-685-8788, complete our online form at http://www.ensemblecrm.com/request.html, or email sales@ensemblecrm.com.

Thank you.

Ensemble CRM, LLC

Your Partner for Force.com development

JFAJFA

We’re a process management/CRM/Salesforce.com partner and consulting firm available for contracting.  We have over 30 clients nationwide and have been working with Salesforce.com since 2000.  I am a certified 2008 master administrator and certified Level 2 consultant.

If there’s a convenient time for us to discuss your needs in more detail via phone, please let me know.  We’d be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,

-Jason

(415) 867-3745

jason@theprojectsolution.com

http://www.theprojectsolution.com/salesforce.html

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Bob,

Mansa Systems is salesforce consulting partner helping clients acorss the globe for customizations/integrations/development. We can deliver the right resource for your needs at the right cost. Please contact me at siva.devaki@mansasys.com or call me at 510-725-4585.

Regards,
    Siva
    SDSFuserSDSFuser
    Hello,

Please contact us with more specifics.  We would be happy to provide you with a quote and determine what the size of your project is. 

salesforce@crmerpconsulting.com

Message Edited by SDSFuser on 08-05-2008 01:16 PM
    ccrownccrown
    Dear Bob,

I am a part time freelance salesforce.com Administrator/Junior Consultant currently employed with a consulting service that is changing directions. Please feel free to contact me and I will send you my resume for you to review.

Thanks,
    Cory
    Bob H.Bob H.
    Cory,

How can I reach you offline?

Thanks

Bob

ccrownccrown
    Bob,

I can be reached at 404-314-0173. I will be available at 11:00 am EST tomorrow morning if you would like to give me a call.

Thanks,
    Cory
    Bob H.Bob H.
    Cory,

I will call you tomorrow.

Bob

ccrownccrown
    Great, Bob. Talk to you then.

Cory
    Bob H.Bob H.
    Cory,

I got caught up at a client and didn't have your number with me.
    I apologize!
    When is a good time to contact you?

Regards

Bob
    ccrownccrown
    Hi Bob,

1:30est today would be great.  Please email me to confirm.
    cory.crownover@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Cory
    KunlunKunlun

Hi Bob

I'm a sf freelance with experience of Web Api. Apex, Visual Force and S-Control.

And I am looking for a remote part-time job. If you need any help, please contact me kunlun.software@gmail.com

Regards

Kunlun

SrinivasanSrinivasan
    Srinivasan Babu has around 1.7 years of professional work experience in I.T industry where he is working in SalesForce.Com On-Demand CRM and successfully completed many projects in Salesforce.com, he is also Salesforce.com Authorized Consulatant Level 2 certified.If you r interested i can forward my resume and I am working from India and my contact number is +91-9908178756