function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
manneymanney 

Salesforce.com - Offshore Development Center in India

Hello,

We have excellent salesforce.com Developers/Adminsitrators/Business Analysts available to work anywhere in USA on contract basis.

If you have budget constrains , we can undertake work on offshore model. We have dedicated team in India.

Please feel free to call me or email me with your requirements, I am more than happy to assist you on the same.

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Narendra P Manney
Vice President
Global ERP & RFID Inc.,
(Salesforce.com Implementation and consulting Partner)
350 Fifth Avenue #821
New York - NY 10118
Direct : 212-244-1797
Mobile : 908 906 8268
Fax : 212-937-2000
URL : www.globalerp.com
manney@globalerp.com
HofHof

Narendra

We are a SFDC Consutling Partner and are looking for offshore resources to do Goldmine and  possibly ACT! data migrations on a fixed cost basis.  We have hundreds of small company opportunities, but we are constrained resource wise.  Can you give me an idea of what your hourly rates or billing costs might be on something like this?

nick mel 6nick mel 6
Hello, 
When hiring an offshore development team, cultural differences can pose a number of challenges. First of all, you must ensure that your team members understand your language and culture. It may be a daunting task to learn a foreign language, but even a basic understanding of greetings and common expressions will go a long way. Read more - here (https://northell.design/blog/how-to-hire-an-offshore-development-team).
In addition to linguistic barriers, cultural differences can impact your communication and collaboration. It's not unusual to hear different meanings for the same word or phrase from members of two different cultures. If communication is not good, you might end up with misunderstood expectations or even misunderstandings that could have been avoided. In the event of a miscommunication, be sure to clarify the issue quickly and move on.