function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JSPJSP 

Connecting SF and Sage PRO ERP 7.4

I am looking for a someone who can link my SF account with my Sage PRO ERP system.

Thanks,
Jason
Tyler352Tyler352
Hello Jason,

We'd be glad to help you link SFDC to Sage Pro.  Please call or email me and we can discuss what you want linked.

Thanks,

Tyler
Rick.BanisterRick.Banister
Our services team can use our proven integration technology, Relational Junction, for this project, or show you how to do it yourself. Contact me directly.
AvideonAvideon
Avideon can provide this integration as a fully-supported hosted service. Most of our clients don't want to do it themselves, nor do they see the value in custom development where you end up owning the process with long-term unknown maintenance costs. Our clients chose Avideon because we have deep Salesforce.com expertise as Salesforce Administrators, and specific in your requirements, we have certified Sage Administrators on staff.

We use the Pervasive platform (DataIntegrator and Integration Manager - see http://ww2.pervasive.com/Integration/Products/Pages/PervasiveDataIntegrator.aspx) to design and run the synchronization. Pervasive is a world-class enterprise solution that has a plug-in to Salesforce and a plug-in the Sage. Your integration should be fairly standard.

As a hosted solution, we are responsible for setting it up and running it on a regular basis. As a platform, Pervasive is a $41M market leader with solid technology. 

Please contact me to discuss your requirements. Rich Wiklund, rwiklund@avideon.com. 888-368-1237. http://www.avideon.com

dougcoatesdougcoates

As one of the country's oldest and most experienced Sage Pro ERP consulting firms, we have worked with the product since its inception in the late 1980s, and would love to help you with your interface requirements.   Please contact us to discuss your needs in more detail.

Doug Coates

800 713 3361 x100