function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
htamhtam 

Sforce connector

Hi,

I'm trying to delete records through sforce connector that I uploaded through sforce connector (v 6.15). Every delete attempt was unsuccessful and give the error of the following:

Error Generated by request:: Zero length array passed to Refresh
ExceptionCode : 1

Could not establish connection to API service

Any ideas what might caused the issue?

Thanks..
foghornfoghorn

Are you passing an array to the batch delete method or a single object (you can only pass an array).

htamhtam
What I did simply selected the activity ids and select delete objects from the list; which accomplished the purpose many times before.
Ron HessRon Hess
i have not seen this problem, will try to reproduce it.
none of the code in the delete area has changed  
Ron HessRon Hess
I suspect that you are seeing a bug in 6.15, there is a new release 6.16 which works in my testing to delete activities

the bug in 6.15 is that after any error ( of any type) , you would have to close excel and re-open, kind of a bummer so i re-posted the fix as 6.16

hope this helps  

cj@sflcj@sfl

Hi Ron,

I'm experiencing the same problem described above and I am using v6.16 - I have installed this today and used to use an older version (not sure which one). I upgraded as I was experiencing trouble deleting with the old version - but I have managed to do so in the past.

Anyway, don't seem to be able to delete in new version - any ideas??

Cheers,

Colin

ForstaForsta

Check the owner of the parent record. I just got this error when adding an account name to a contact. The Account was owned by an inactive user so it gave me an error.

GuyClairboisGuyClairbois

This also occurred when I tried to delete an Id that had already been deleted.