function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
imvinnie2imvinnie2 

Email with Attachments

Is it possible to redirect to the email page, pass a SalesForce document id and have the document already attached?

Basically, we want to have an external program add documents to a users document library and then redirect to the email page with that new document already listed as an attachment.
imvinnie2imvinnie2
Figured this out. For anyone else who's curious:

1 - The document must live in SalesForce, it can't be a URL type document.

2 - Pass the documents ID to the email .jsp as [url]?doc_id=[document id].

Message Edited by imvinnie2 on 01-16-2007 11:41 AM

morleymorley
Hi there ... this works great. But do you know how to attach more than one document this way? I've had a bit of a play around, but I can't get it working.

Cheers,

Glenn.
VarunCVarunC

How will you pass an "Attachment" ID value instead of DOcument ID value to EmailAuthor page? Does anybody know this?

I tried passing ... doc_id={!attachment.ID} but no attachment is attached to email form on load. :( .. help ... plz

SFDC0539SFDC0539

Hey has any one figured out how to add attachments and not documents ....also multiple attachments , through URL

SalmanSalman
Hi imvinnie2  ,

Can you please check this application for Email Attachment,

MassMailer DOCS let’s you easily mass email email attachments to your leads or contacts while securely storing your files with Rackspace Cloud Files.with  MassMailer Docs you can store any size file - 100GB, 200GB, or more? 

You can try this app by installing from appexchange  -Massmailer Docs

You can learn more details about the product on this website - Link