function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Edward_chanEdward_chan 

Need clear definitions

Hi,
Can I have the clear definitions of these tables?
campaign
,task
,profile
,opportunity

gautam_singhgautam_singh

Hi Edwards,

Campaigns: A Campaign is any marketing project that you want to plan, manage, and track in Salesforce.

Task : An activity or to-do item to perform or that has been performed.

Opportunities: An Opportunity is any potential revenue-generating event (“sales deal” ) that you want to track in Salesforce.

Profile: A collection of settings and permissions that define how a user accesses records.

For more objects you can get the details on Objects Definition

If this seems to be useful , please mark it as a solution .

Thank You

Edward chanEdward chan
For those records which I've created inside my DeveloperForce cloud, how can I know the relevant table to see my records of my cloud?
gautam_singhgautam_singh

Hi ,

If I am correct then by DeveloperForce Cloud is org which you have created for yourself and the table refers to the type of data which you want to track like Account [#to show it as on screen we use Tabs] . Comparing Salesforce with SQL we can refer the records as row and tables as objects

So the answer to this would be .. you need to click on the tab to see a list view of records and also when you click one of record a detail page of the record which you selected will appear. Creating Tab comes in the process of object creation . More Details is HERE.

Important :

Hit Kudos if you find this or the above defintion useful to you .If this is the solution which you were looking for then mark it as an solution.

Thank You