function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
thunksalotthunksalot 

OFFSET not being recognized in 27.0 API

I'm having a really bizarre experience with the OFFSET clause.  Sometimes when I save the class in Eclipse with the below SOQL query in it, it saves to my sandbox org with no error.  Other times, I get an error saying "expecting right square bracket, found 'OFFSET'".  There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for when it does and doesn't throw the error.  And, more bizarrely, it appears to be successfully saving to my sandbox org in spite of the error.

The apex class is using the 27.0 API and I have had SF support enable the OFFSET soql functionality to my production and sandbox orgs.  I'm using the latest version of Eclipse 3.5.2.  Any ideas?

members = [select Id, ContactId, LeadId, Status, CampaignId, Level_of_Interest__c, 

Last_Action__c, Next_Action__c, Campaign.Name,

Lead.Id, Lead.Salutation, Lead.Title, Lead.Name, Lead.Company, Lead.Phone, 

Lead.Street, Lead.State, Lead.Email,

Contact.ID, Contact.AccountId, Contact.Salutation, Contact.Title, Contact.Name

Contact.Phone, Contact.MailingState, Contact.Email, Contact.Account.name

from CampaignMember where CampaignId = :camp AND Next_Action__c LIKE :desiredNA AND 

(NOT Next_Action__c LIKE :excludedNA) AND Level_of_Interest__c LIKE :desiredLI AND 

(NOT Level_of_Interest__c LIKE :excludedLI) AND

(NOT Contact.Account.name LIKE 'Remove from SF'

AND (Contact.Account.Name LIKE :searchFilter OR Contact.Name LIKE :searchFilter

OR Lead.Name LIKE :searchFilter OR Lead.Company LIKE :searchFilter OR 

Lead.Email LIKE :searchFilter OR Contact.Email LIKE :searchFilter OR

Contact.Title LIKE :searchFilter OR Lead.Title LIKE :searchFilter 

OR Contact.MailingState LIKE :searchFilter OR Lead.State LIKE :searchFilter) 

ORDER BY Contact.Account.name LIMIT 200 OFFSET 200];

Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma
If you have not logged in case in Salesforce support already then, Please log one. They could provide you with the exact cause or solution or workaround.

Mean while you could wait for reply from another community members for some ideas over here.
Nitin JainNitin Jain

Please change the meta data of the class.

Change the tag "<apiVersion>27.0</apiVersion>" to "<apiVersion>28.0</apiVersion>".

Vin99Vin99

Any solution to this?  I keep getting this error.

Nitin JainNitin Jain

Please change the meta data of the class.

Change the version from "27.0" to "28.0".