function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gautam_singhgautam_singh

Hi ,

If I am correct then by DeveloperForce Cloud is org which you have created for yourself and the table refers to the type of data which you want to track like Account [#to show it as on screen we use Tabs] . Comparing Salesforce with SQL we can refer the records as row and tables as objects

So the answer to this would be .. you need to click on the tab to see a list view of records and also when you click one of record a detail page of the record which you selected will appear. Creating Tab comes in the process of object creation . More Details is HERE.

Important :

Hit Kudos if you find this or the above defintion useful to you .If this is the solution which you were looking for then mark it as an solution.

Thank You

Edward_chanEdward_chan
Thanks. For instance, I've created some testing data below within our Developer force cloud below
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/40211031/t8.png

Is there one way to directly check any physical table within the "linked database" of which we've built the connection to the database side of Developer force cloud?
gautam_singhgautam_singh
I am not getting the exact requirement . What I manipulated is that you need to check whether there records are extracted in any other table or not apart from the table in the image !!
Edward_chanEdward_chan
Is there any way to directly access "any table" from Force.com cloud to retrieve our records entered in "the cloud"?
gautam_singhgautam_singh

From what I got is you want records to shown up in a table in the way as that image was shown up . If Yes then we have Visualforce Page which can retrieve records  from the "linked database" with the help of Controllers .

See this

Important :

Hit Kudos if you find this or the above defintion useful to you .If this is the solution which you were looking for then mark it as an solution.

Thank You

gautam_singhgautam_singh

From what I got is you want records to shown up in a table in the way as that image was shown up . If Yes then we have Visualforce Page which can retrieve records  from the "linked database" with the help of Controllers .

See this

Important :

Thank You

Edward chanEdward chan
I mean the way to directly retrieve records from the relevant tables of Developer force cloud. Please provide more details to me. Thanks.