function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
baski1982baski1982 

Salesforce Integration

HI,

I am new to Salesforce and I would like to integrate salesforce with my website so as to fetch contacts from salesforce and to update the notes and all into salesforce.

I googled to know how it is been done and could understand few things but still unable to find the step by step procedure.

Could you please let e know in details?

My understanding is,

Need to have a link(Salesforce authorization) in our site and on clicking the same the user must be taken to the Salesforce page(Login page if not already authenticated) and then Grant permission page. Once the permissions are given, we can  import the contacts list into our site.

It would be great If I can get the same thing in details like,

1) The RemoAccessAuthorization urls(For testing and production) for salesforce and the params to be sent in the same url

2) Importing Contacts from Salesforce

3) How to import in the subsequent requests with out pre authorization as it is already done.

Thanks,

Baskar.S

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Rick.BanisterRick.Banister

Baskar, you're a perfect candidate for the Relational Junction Customer Portal for Salesforce (see link). This application allows your customers to register, logon, and view / update whatever Salesforce information you want to expose. The out of the box functionality provides case management and order management functionality. 

All Answers

Baskar, you're a perfect candidate for the Relational Junction Customer Portal for Salesforce (see link). This application allows your customers to register, logon, and view / update whatever Salesforce information you want to expose. The out of the box functionality provides case management and order management functionality. 

This was selected as the best answer
baski1982baski1982

Hi,

I need the step by step procedre and the above thing may not suit for my requirement.

Thanks,

Baskar.S

Contact me directly at rick.banister@sesamesoftware.com and let me know how to reach you. There's much more to this than a forum posting could ever hope to explain.