function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kevin KellyKevin Kelly 

Need a couple of S-Controls built

Hi,

I need atleast one and possibly a couple more S-Controls built.

If you know what you're doing should be pretty quick - you may already have some of this done.

First need is for a form to collect info for a new opportunity in a pop up form.  

User clicks "New Opportunity" button and a form pops up.
Collect basic info on the opportunity from a couple of standard fields (account, amount, close date) and atleast one custom field which will be a pick list.  This is likely to change (ie more/different fields added) so it needs to be built in a flexible manner

Once the info is collected, submit action on the form should create the opportunity record.  When creating the opportunity, the value in the custom pick list and the name of the account should be concatenated and placed in the Opportunity Name field. 

The user should be taken to the Opportunity Detail screen for the new opportunity - not the Opportunity Edit Screen.

If this one works out well, I'll probably have you build another S-Control that works in a similar fashion.  This will be a little more complicated though because it will collect info for the Account Object as well as a custom object that is a child to an account.  The script will need to create the Account Object, then the custom object and then take the user to the detail record of the custom object that was created.

All of this can be done remotely...please provide screen shots of similar Scontrols and an hourly rate and estimate of the time to complete the first one.

Thanks

Kevin

SaurabhRawaneSaurabhRawane

Is the S-control development still pending or is it done with, i think i can build that S-control for you if it is still pending....

Regards,

Saurabh

sfdc prosfdc pro
Hi,

I am a certified consultant and work in technology company. I have done huge number of s-controls. Please provide your email address to send the screen shots and the estimates

Thank you
Kevin - App-XKevin - App-X
kevin.kelly@app-x.com