function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LisaHamannLisaHamann 

Experienced System Administrator looking for Full Time Position: Chicagoland area

I have worked with the SalesForce system for 3 years in the areas of customization, integration, training and data migration.   I am looking for full-time employment/contract-to-hire work with an enthusiastic and progressive firm.

A summary of qualifications follow.  Resume and references are available.

SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS

• Working knowledge of implementation and configuration of SalesForce.com
  • Demonstrated experience evaluating business processes and interacting with end users to design/implement SalesForce.com system
  • Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
  • Experience and knowledge of adult learning theory, training module and training material design, as well as the design, management and delivery of training programs for software/system implementation
  • Working knowledge and experience with quality system management/ implementation, audit process and training
  • Extensive, nationwide experience in meeting/resort facilitation
  • Experienced business owner and consultant
  • Over 20 years of project management experience within corporate, public and private sectors

SunGardSunGard

We may have an SFDC opening in the Chicago area if you're still looking.  Please email me your resume if you're interested - leah.patterson@risk.sungard.com

WirelessWireless
are you still looking?