function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
QtipQtip 

Need SF help?

Looking for some additional help with salesforce.com?
Need someone with salesforce experience to help out you and your employees?
Are you a consultant looking for someone to add to your team?

I may be what you are looking for!

I'm currently looking for a part or full time position to help you with many of your salesforce needs.  I have proven knowledge of salesforce and am willing to assist you or your customers with general administration, implementation, general usage, customization, and training needs.

I would prefer to work from home, but am willing to travel if given the right opportunity.

Please contact me for further information at:  sfuser@twcny.rr.com
or feel free to send me a personal message on the boards.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Rishi AroraRishi Arora

Greetings,

This is Rishi Arora, working for Capgemini (
India) as an admin for Salesforce.com.

Rishi Arora is a Senior consultant with the CRM group of Cap Gemini Ernst & Young. With a total of more than 6 years of work experience. He has worked in a wide variety of industries like Shipping,  e-Learning, BPO, and Banking & Financial services.

Attached is my CV.

Mobile +91- 9833361227  :: Email – rishiarora1@hotmail.com

Current Work Profile Cap Gemini Ernst & Young on Salesforce.com:  ( Jan 06 Till Date)

1.      Worked extensively in areas of implementation, customization and integration, data loader, vertical response, and AppExchange

2.      Work with the client to understand their current business issues and pain points; identify the desired "To Be" process models and solution architecture that will address the issues and pain points

3.      Integrating Salesforce with other stand alone applications called "CAAS" using BizTalk server

4.      Designing Roles/ Profiles to ensure data accessibility to authorized users

5.      Managing multiple currencies/ languages/ teams spread across the globe using Salesforce.com as their marketing tool

6.      Migrate data to Salesforce.com from existing  marketing tools, excel sheets to enable data consolidation and single view of all entire sales pipeline

7.      Train people in using Salesforce.com for new users and advanced training on lesser known facts for advanced users

8.      Launch e-mail campaigns using Vertical Response and track effectiveness of each campaign

9.      Work with the client to build out their CRM strategy and roadmap, enabling both quick wins and longer term strategic goals, leveraging salesforce.com technology

10.  Conduct client visioning sessions with executive client management on Integration or Application Rationalization to establish the blueprint for the solution

11.  Working to manage over 200 users across the globe with multiple languages, currencies, time zones and sales processes.

12.  Participate in the client steering committee, objectively monitoring the execution model against the defined vision for success

13.  Creation and maintenance of Configuration document for Salesforce.com

14.  Assists in post-implementation continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality

15.  Documents the results of analysis activities using the appropriate templates or analysis tools

16.  Assists in post-implementation continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality

17.  Alerts team members to potential risks and issues of importance

18.  Formatting and cleaning the Salesforce.com database

19.  Provide status updates about your activities on a weekly basis

20.  Provide administrative support for Salesforce.com to Sales

21.  Improve the quality and accuracy of data presented to executive teams.

22.  Assist in the preparation of presentations for executive management leveraging CRM.

23.  Assist with all aspects of sales forecasting utilizing CRM.

24.  Regularly run basic reports from CRM system to support commercial processes, and develop ad-hoc sales analysis reports to meet specific needs.

25.  Make system administrative changes to the CRM system.

26.  Data Cleansing and Conditioning using excel spread sheets

27.  Preparing data for load to or from Salesforce.com: Cleansing / De-Duping

JKennedyJKennedy

Hi there,

I am looking for someone who may be interested in a very small SFDC project at a software start up, Abrevity.  We have just gotten to the point of using SFDC, we actually only upgraded to Enterprise Edition last week.  I have been tasked with creating the layout and functionalities we need, and then find someone who can code SFDC for us accordingly.  What I need most help with is the PRM tool.  We have not implemented it yet, but will in the next couple of weeks.  If this sounds like something that might interest you, I would love to speak with you and explain the details of the project.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,

Jennifer Kennedy

jkennedy@abrevity.com

408/996-0111 x229