function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jddcjddc 

London Based System Administrator

The company is a £260million online media / publishing arm of the renowned FTSE100 Company (40,000 people globally and turnover approaching £5.5billion). Due to continuing online growth we are looking to broaden our Sales Operations Team with an experienced Salesforce Systems Administrator to be based from our superb Sutton head office.

You will be responsible for ensuring that sales systems are optimally configured and users are well supported, working with the team to ensure the department goals are met, assisting with managing system support including configuration requests and with managing system enhancements and upgrades including testing, and providing expertise to support other department/project activities.

Applicants will need to have strong technical skills, excellent communicator, and general business awareness.

In return we offer competitive starting salaries with benefits including 28 days holiday, pension, but more importantly the opportunity to develop and progress quickly in a lively, dynamic and supportive FTSE100 environment.

Kapil@TheikosKapil@Theikos
Hello!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce THEIKOS (www.theikos.com) to you. We are a premium consulting partner for Salesforce.com. With over 250 clients and 500+ implementations so far, we are the leaders in providing services and solutions for the On-Demand world.

We offer a gambit of services starting from Pre/Post Consultations,implementations,Data Migration/transfer/de-duplication/cleansing,Use and admn.Training. We also have our very successful product called "AppFactor Quoting" on the Appexchange.

With offices in Boston, Chicago, Singapore and an off-shore development center in India, we have a truly global presence  and a value proposition for all our clients.

We are very competent and extremely competitive with our pricing. I am confident that our services will benefit your organization in more ways than one.

From where I see it, we could have a mutually beneficial situation. You could outsource your work to our center in India. We could do it remotely and would be less expensive compared to any part of the world. You will get quality work from our experienced and highy competent resources at competitive prices.

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me. Assuring you of my best.

Kapil Anand Arora
Manager-Sales
THEIKOS
US:508-329-4679
India: 91-9818160222

Manu ErwinManu Erwin
hi jddc,
I am interested in discussing this position further.

Please provide an email or phone number where I can reach you.

kind regards,
manu erwin
JBoltonJBolton
Please email me at ianjennbolton@btinternet.com
I will reply with my CV
I am a certified sfdc Administrator previously employed by sfdc in Professional Services -
Am currently seeking a permanent SA position here in the UK -

Kind Regards,
Jenn