function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Macyk.Ent.Macyk.Ent. 

Seeking Administrator position in the Pacific Northwest

As "Sales Force Automation and Technical Support Coordinator" for a medical manufacturer in Bothell, WA the last seven years I have been responsible for many technical aspects of our Internal and Field sales operations department.  My primary role with the company has been the technical administrator for Salesforce.com, the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. 

My duties included effectively managing the ever-changing role and complex territory structure of the sales team, data imports/exports, report generation, ad hoc analyses, quote system development and maintenance and the often-under appreciated responsibility of cleansing the many related internal databases. I was responsible for all user setup, sharing models, and the technical requirements development for interfacing to the in-house developed automated web-based quoting system along with the web-to-lead development for the company worldwide website. I have been through Professional, Enterprise and just recently a second instance of the enterprise edition to increase to worldwide use.

I am currently seeking a similar position with another local company.  I am asking for any developers - consultants currently working in this area to please let me know of any target companies using SFDC, with the companies permission of course.  I believe there may be a consultant doing a startup implementation where they may be aware of the company maybe needing a full time administrator once the implementation is complete... I am seeking full time employment.

Specifically I am not looking to relocate, would prefer the Everett/Marysville to Seattle, WA area, please respond to gpoharcyk@comcast.net