function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ajrajr 

NYC integration/hard-launch consultant

Consultant partner needed to work on rollout of Salesforce.com at a national magazine group. Primary offices in Manhattan NYC.

Challenges include consolidating two separate instances of SalesForce.com, working with in-house administrators to port accounts and contacts from existing systems, and conduct user training.

Short-term: Likely window for work is Sept-Nov 2007.

Focus: Primarily accounts, contacts, opportunities and pipeline reporting. Minor work on leads and marketing. No work on support or case management.

Internal emphasis is a setup that is simple, easy-to-use, and minimizes tedious data entry for our reps. Reply if your group would like to be considered.

Thanks.

Message Edited by ajr on 08-06-2007 01:03 PM

Message Edited by ajr on 08-07-2007 10:48 AM

RRESRRES
Hi,

We are NY Based SFDC Partner. We've worked with other publishing companies in the past including MSO. Please give me a ring to further discuss your project requirements.

Thanks,

Rich Resnick
Principal
Business Endurance Solutions, Inc.
516-889-6166
rich@businessendurance.net
Kapil@TheikosKapil@Theikos
Please provide you email id and contact details. We are masters at doing this.

Kapil.anand@theikos.com
www.theikos.com
508-3294679

HarpurHarpur

Hello,

Our company, CRM Advantage is very proficient in this type of project. Our partners have done extensive work for the NY Times and are currently evaluating a similiar project for the Washington Post. We would welcome the oportunity to bid on this project.

Please visit our website at crm-advantage.com, or we are listed on the salesforce.com site under the partners, consulting partners tab.

My private email is patty@crm-advantage.com

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Patty Piccarreto

Director of Marketing

CRM Advantage, LLC