function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ncurhamncurham 

Wanted - UK-based salesforce.com experts for London and Edinburgh projects

We're looking for UK-based consultants for a pipeline of salesforce.com projects.  Our future projects range from 2 weeks to 6 months, and we would be willing to consider contractors or those seeking a permanent role.  You must have firm salesforce.com experience and proven ability to deliver a rock-solid solution on time and on budget.

Our company deals primarily with Financial Services firms, targeting Investment Management companies.  We have considerable experience with CRM applications, and salesforce.com-specific approaches and expertise that help clients get started.  Any FS experience would be a definite advantage, although we're alway open to strong developers from any field - if you're on the message boards you're probably the right fit!!

We are not seeking to work with any non-UK consultants or companies, unless they have proven UK-based experience working on client sites in the past 12 months.

In the first place, please email sfdc(at)attomtomconsultants.co.uk - replace the (at) with @ - with your details, role requirements and an indication of your experience with the following:

- BPR and Requirements Analysis
- Users, profiles and security setup
- Screen and field configuration
- Custom object development
- Reporting and MI
- Activity and meeting records
- Data migration
- Data integration
- sControl development
- Apex development
- User training
- Marketing Campaign Management

Thanks.
ncurhamncurham

Apologies.  Just noticed my mistake with the email address - hopefully it will put off the spammers at least!

It should be sfdc(at)tomtomconsultants.co.uk.

Thanks.

lightningspeedlightningspeed
Hello, i am interested in your role. i currently work for an asset management company as a business analyst and have been involved in salesforce implementations.
thanks
Roberto
ncurhamncurham
Roberto,

Please forward me your details to sfdc(at)tomtomconsultants.co.uk.

Thanks,

Neil