function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SearchEDPSearchEDP 

Project Manager Or Technical Lead Or Business Analyst (Salesforce.com)

Job Description
A Pharmaceutical Service Provider company located in the Parsippany area of NJ (973 area code) is seeking a Project Manager Or Technical Lead Or Business Analyst (Salesforce.com) for a FULL TIME opportunity.

Requirements include:
1.Ability to travel as 80% -100% of the first 6 months as the first project is located in Boston, MA.
2.Three to five years Salesforce.com application experience.
3.At least two full life cycle Salesforce.com implementations demonstrating robustness of design and quality of deliverables.
4.Two or more years of exposure to Life Sciences industry preferred.
5.Two or more years experience in the use and management of pharmaceutical industry data (IMS/NDC) preferred.

Base Salary. 80k-130k

Email your resume in Word *.doc or ASCII Text *.txt format to Resumes@SearchEDP.com referencing job ID 115 for this position. Local candidates will be given first priority. No phone calls please. No third parties. Must be authorized to work in the United States (unable to sponsor H1-B candidates).
ShaamboShaambo
hi ,My name is Shaambo Ghosh.I have a experience of around 2 years as Salesforce.com consultant.I have already sent you my resume @ the mentioned email address.Kindly let me know in case of any further clarifications required.
Thanks
Shaambo