function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gnevegneve 

Mass convert leads failing due to box.com

I have tried to use two separate mass convert applications from the AppExchange to mass convert leads. I've used ConvertRx Pro from CRM PhD and Mass Convert from Versatile Capitalist. Both of these applications are failing to convert leads for me. The issue appears to be our Box.com integration with Salesforce.

Here is the error log on the lead detail from ConvertRx:

ConvertLead failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00Qa000001BSG4QEAX; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, box.updateBoxTags: execution of BeforeUpdate

caused by: System.AsyncException: Future method cannot be called from a future or batch method: box.Box_Salesforce_Web_Service.makeFutureHttpRequest(String)

(box): []

(System Code)
: []

When using Mass Convert, I can generally convert 10 leads at a time, but fail due to too many future calls. An Apex job is created for each conversion that fails, here that error log:

Failed First error:

Unauthorized endpoint, please check Setup->Security->Remote site settings. endpoint = https://www.box.com/index.php?rm=box_partner_object_add_tag_to_referenced_folder&partner_id=135&partner_auth_token=%7B%22server_url%22%3A%22https%3A%2F%2... Box_Salesforce_Web_Service makeFutureHttpRequest 707a000000gLwLo

Has anyone else run into issues with mass conversion of leads failing with similar errors? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Gustav

AshlekhAshlekh

Hi,

If you are using call out from salesforce to another external system then we have set the endpoint of url in Setup->Security->Remote site settings.

And if you are using future method in apex then you cann't not call a another future method from a future a method.

Total number of methods with the future annotation allowed Apex invocation is 10.

Thanks

Ashlekh