function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pichpich 

where can I set Knowledge User checkbox?

Hi,

Salesforce.com help said that I can select the Knowledge User checkbox under Setup | Manage Users | Users. Click Edit next to the user's name or click New to create a new user.

But I can't find it, Can anyone help please?

Thanks

pich

Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

Knowledge user checkbox is available in Personal information section. Go to setup->My Personal Information->Personal Information

On personal information page, click on edit button, here in right hand side 7th field from top is Knowledge user.

Hope this helps.

pichpich

Hi

Thanks for reply. But I really can't find it.

I use developer edition. I'm administrator. On the right hand side, The check box that show are

- Active

- Marketing User

- Offline User

- Mobile User

- Accessibility mode

- Color Blind Palette on Chart

- Send Apex warning email

- Development Mode

- Allow Forecasting

Help please

Pich

pichpich

What a strange...I try to use another developer account with new org, there 's a knowledge user checkbox in my personal detail. Do you know why?

thanks

Pich

etienne.giraudyetienne.giraudy

pich,

If your your org is an old org (created before Nov. 2009) then it can't access Knowledge... is it the case? Can you see the Knowledge node in the setup tree?

Thanks

Etienne

DarkLightDarkLight

How do I access "knowledge" if my org was created before 2009?

francoisLfrancoisL

Hi Dark,

We remove this limitation and now even Developer Org created before 2009 have 2 Knowledge license.

DarkLightDarkLight

Thank you Fransois!

I will check it out and follow up if needed.

Tal

Robert HowellRobert Howell
Hey guys, I am having the same problem now. And our Salesforce environment is brand new (less than a year old). Is someone able to help please? I am a system admin.