function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
surendra.cloudsurendra.cloud 

what are the differences we can find in using sales cloud and force.com editions

what is difference between force.com and sales cloud 

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

The salescloud is a default app customized by salesforce for standard sales process its an out of the box functionality.

Whereas force.com is a platform without any application like salescloud/service cloud etc but you can create your own application/process for your company.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

All Answers

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

The salescloud is a default app customized by salesforce for standard sales process its an out of the box functionality.

Whereas force.com is a platform without any application like salescloud/service cloud etc but you can create your own application/process for your company.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

This was selected as the best answer
surendra.cloudsurendra.cloud

can you alaborate a big we are planning to take a new edition in salesforce but with little confusion for developing and integration purpose such as monster i need to develop an application