function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC_BeginnersSFDC_Beginners 

Product Configuration in SFDc

Hi All,

I am new to SFDC I have few quries kindly provide u r valauble inputs for the same.

1. Do we have Product configutaion in SFDC like other CRM's ( Siebel Product configuration)?
2. Is there a way to navigate b/w the records from one record to the other?
i.e do we have the option to select  next record and previous record buttons?
consider a scenrio I have N no on Accounts currently I am into first record and need to move the next Account
How can u achieve that in SFDC

Thanks in advance

Beginners

Alok_NagarroAlok_Nagarro

Hi,

1. Product in salesforce is packages (managed/unmanaged) installed in your org from AppExchange. There is no more configuration for that. Once you install the package, then you can manage the user licences for that package, can uninstall the package.

Go to Setup--> App Setup--> Installed Packages

2. No there is no standard way to navigate between records but there is list view for every object that is associated with tab, using list view you can view a set of records in a manner like you will have next,previous,first,last link to navigate next, previous set of records.

Click on object tab--> click on "Go" button on the starting of the page

SFDC_BeginnersSFDC_Beginners

Hi Alok,

For the first question what exactly I mean is Product Configuration  i.e consider Shirt as a Product user can select Shirt and we should allow him to customize the product i.e like selecting the Quantity , colors,size .... and creating the Order for the customized product i.e in simple terms Order management with Product Configuration/Customization.

Thanks