function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sdavidowsdavidow 

Salesforce.com Consultant Available - Denver

I have over 10 years CRM experience with SaaS - 4 with SFDC.  I have done Developement, Project Management, Implemenation and Administration (including end user training).

I focus on what will make the project a long term success.

If you need assistance with just about any aspect of SFDC, please let me know.  I'm interested in Contract, Contract to Hire or Full Time.
ThinkTechLabsThinkTechLabs
Hi,

Please contact Think Tech Labs at recruiting@ThinkTechLabs.com or 1-888-e-Think-1 and ask for Trey to learn more about an opportunity with us.

Think Tech Labs is a Salesforce.com Certified Consulting Partner with offices in New York, San Francisco, Portland, Miami, and Dallas, and we are actively looking for Project Managers, Developers, Senior Consultants, and Business Analysts. We are dedicated to providing cost effective, innovative business solutions for small, medium, and enterprise size companies that are looking to join the On-Demand space.

Kind Regards,

Think Tech Labs
www.ThinkTechLabs.com

Message Edited by ThinkTechLabs on 09-03-2008 08:39 PM
Sogeti DenverSogeti Denver

David,

We have several opportunities.  Please call me to discuss.

Gary Curran

Sogeti USA

303-807-0807

gary.curran@us.sogeti.com

rsl122rsl122
Looking for someone to help me learn SFDC and in particular develop some custom reports and dashboard items for my firm. Can you assist? If you, please let m eknow your experience level in these areas and your hourly rate. If it's reasonable, I'd liek to meet. I'm in the DTC area near Belleview and I-25. Thanks, Randy rlewis@ascentre.com ....
ThinkTechLabsThinkTechLabs

Hi Randy,

I took a look at your site. You should check out REthink Real Estate CRM. We work with several REITs to help manage their funds and real estate portfolios. 

www.REthinkapp.com

Feel free to email info@thinktechlabs.com to schedule a demo.

jafdenverjafdenver

I've recenty "implemented" salesforce within my company to support marketing, sales and customer service. I require assistance relating to custom reporting and creating custom objects.

AffinityGroupAffinityGroup

I use Salesforce and am looking for someone to help with advanced development.  I'm a former programmer and have done a lot of customizations but need help getting started with more advanced development.  I'd like to create a new module and customize the interface more than the standard system allows.  Is this something you can do?  What are your hourly rates and availability

manish.singlamanish.singla
Are you open to working with a firm that can provide certified Salesforce developers on contract basis either on-site and/or remotely -- if so, lets schedule a time to talk. For your reference -- Mansa Systems has been a Salesforce implementation, development and integration partner for 4 years and we have certified administrators, consultants and development resources available on-shore, near-shore and off-shore allowing us to provide timely and cost effective services. In addition to lower costs the other benefit of our approach is that you will have a lot more Salesforce experience and expertise at your deposal than a single single can provide. Let me know if you would like to chat. madison.cloutier@mansasys.com
PAWS ColoradoPAWS Colorado

My very small non-profit is seeking a volunteer or inexpensive consultant to help build our salesfore.com to meet our current and future needs. 

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Would be happy to help. We are specialized in non-profits. Please check our profile at -> http://www.mansasys.com/non-profits

Please contact us at info (at) mansasys (dot) com to discuss further.

- Mansa Systems Team.