function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
mylesdavidsonmylesdavidson 

Request for Proposal

Request for Proposal

i-KOS are a web development agency in the UK (www.i-kos.com) with a request for a proposal relating to integrating with a CRM (salesforce.com being cited as the possible solution).

What we need - right now
In truth we are really interested in getting a basic idea as to the viability of the request - some indication of cost would be great.

Abit about the client
  • The client is an association with approximately 200 members.
  • There are different categories of members (full, associate, partial).
  • Members are companies.
  • Each member can have several individuals.
  • Individual can participate in workgroups (more than one is possible).
  • Individuals can also subscribe to news and articles (delivered via e-mail)
  • Non-members can subscribe (via the website) to paid for features on the website.

Some more info (I am sure salesforce will do most of this in its sleep. I am equally sure the talent lies in the planing and integration).
  •  The CRM itself should allow the association staff to have an overview of each member / external organisation including:
  • list of people working in a company (member)
  • List of ‘work groups’, ‘news’ or articles’ that the individual is subscribed to
  • Administrators should be able to ‘tick’ or ‘untick’ *or tag) these people.
  •  The CRM needs to integrate (work with) with the website and possible a share-point server to allow members to manage their data (subscribe/unsubscribe) to workgroups and news items. The website will also be developed with forms and e-commerce to allow non-members to pay for content.
  • if people update their online profile an alert is sent to the CRM, which needs to be approved by admin staff.
  •  The CRM needs to integrate with an e-mail broadcast tool to send various news items and articles based on the ‘subscriptions’.
There are additional future scope (invoice) but we are trying to contain their excitement for now!

We are used to building and spec'ing websites but this is outside our usual remit. We are looking for a seasoned salesforce.com developer/freelancer to provide guidance and a proposal. The website is to be developed over the next 3 months and the CRM needs to be considered diring this time with CRM integration from January 2009.

Best regards

Myles Davidson
 www.i-kos.com

omerutahomerutah

Hi Myles,

This sounds interesting and we have plenty of experience working in the UK with Salesforce.com

Please send me your contact details to omer@blat-lapidot.co.il

Best regards,

Omer C.

manneymanney
Hello Davidson,

We are more than happy to offer salesforce.com development in offshore model. Our dedicated salesforce.com architechts are located in New York will monitor the progress at Indian offshore center.

What do we offer?

• a virtual project will be done remote
  • if needed we use the Internet and conference call
    facilities to communicate
  • the customer pays only for consulting services after delivery (milestone) – no expenses, meetings etc....
  • to do a virtual project only makes sense if you know exactly what you want to be done – but then it is really time and cost effective!!

How do we do it?

• experienced senior staff owning the interfaces
  • precise requirements and thorough project management from begin to end of the project (see our templates in our Member-Section)
  • regular milestone sign offs through customer
  • milestone payment policy

Unique Customer Value

• up to 60% less project cost
  • higher delivery/project success quote
  • no issue with T&M (time & material), these are fixed price projects with clear delivery criteria
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on the same.

Looking forward,

Thanks,

Kind Regards,

Narendra P Manney
Vice President
Global ERP & RFID Inc.,
(Salesforce.com Implementation and consulting Partner)
 350 Fifth Avenue #821
New York – NY 10118 USA
Direct : 212-244-1797
Mobile : 908 906 8268
Fax : 212-937-2000
mylesdavidsonmylesdavidson
thank you.

With best regards,

Myles Davidson

Myles Davidson | i-KOS Ltd | T +44 1322 277255 | W www.i-kos.com | E myles.davidson@i-kos.com

XactAndyXactAndy
Hi Miles,

We're a UK based company with a lot of Salesforce application development
/integration experience. Email me @ andy.evans at xactium.com and we'd be
happy to quote.

Our website: www.xactium.com

Cheers,

Andy
Vishal SaxenaVishal Saxena
Myles,

In reference to your RFP I'm sending you a brief overview about Navatar Group. We are implementation partners with Salesforce and have an expertise in implementing Salesforce CRM. Also Navatar Group has developed its own solutions using the Salesforce.com platform force.com and we’ve products for all kind of industries, a few of which include:

Financial services, Equity capital market, Private equity/Venture Capital firms, retail banking, wealth management, mutual funds, Communications, Healthcare and life sciences, High Technology, manufacturing, media and entertainment, and many more.

Once you have gone through the information that I’m sending to you, I’ll like to set up a follow up to understand if you are interested in taking this forward. I would appreciate if you could suggest me a good time when we could speak and understand more about your requirement.

Please feel free to reach me at below mentioned contact coordinates, should you need more information.

Best regards,

Vishal Saxena

A quick overview of Navatar Consulting: We are a global firm delivering industry-leading On-Demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions to a variety of industries including High Tech, Manufacturing, Retail, Government and Nonprofits. Headquartered in the heart of Wall Street with offices in New Delhi, London and Washington, D.C., Navatar offers deep industry expertise and a uniquely business-centric, process-based approach to implementing CRM that ensures real results. Navatar Group is one of the premier salesforce.com partners. We have expertise in every aspect of salesforce.com implementation, whether it is designing salesforce.com to enable critical business processes and operational workflows or customizing, integrating or extending salesforce through Apex and other programming platforms. More information is available at www.navatargroup.com

Vishal Saxena | Consultant-Sales |Tel: 646. 688. 4750 |Cell phone: +91. 99539. 99269

Email: vsaxena@navatargroup.com | Fax: 212. 461. 2141

CRM Solutions - Advisory Services - Implementation Services

44 Wall Street, 12th Floor, New York, NY 10005 | www.navatargroup.com 

Message Edited by Vishal Saxena on 09-17-2008 12:12 PM

Message Edited by Vishal Saxena on 09-17-2008 12:12 PM

Message Edited by Vishal Saxena on 09-18-2008 10:28 AM