function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bobby7430bobby7430 

ATTENTION NEEDED: Salesforce.com Job Descriptions

Team -

Can someone help me out with available Job Descriptions for the following Salesforce.com jobs:

Salesforce.com Administrator
Salesforce.com Systems/Solution Analyst
Salesforce.com Configuration Analyst
Salesforce.com Apex Developer
Salesforce.com Data Analyst / Architect

Message Edited by bobby7430 on 09-17-2008 09:54 AM
CTU007CTU007
Do we have so many different job categories? I though there were only two: admins and developers.
Mrs. CRMMrs. CRM

Must Have Skills: Salesforce.com Development environment - S-Controls, AJAX Toolkit, Apex API & Banking domain experience &, prototyping, and building custom data centric web based applications in either MS or Oracle based client/server environment

Job Description:

Salesforce.com- If you are an experienced business applications architect and ready to take your data centric systems integration skills to Web 2.0, we want to talk to you. XXXX rapidly growing On Demand practice area is helping Fortune 500 corporations move their mission critical data systems to the web, and we are looking for On-Demand technical architects to join our SFDC practice area and become a part of this exciting transformational movement.

Ideal candidate will have broad based past experience in designing, prototyping, and building custom data centric web based applications in either MS or Oracle based client/server environments. Ability to understand SQL DML concepts is essential, as is familiarity with disparate data base integration concepts ** including data extraction, transformation, and loading.

Knowledge of HTML, XML, scripting languages (** JavaScript, ** PL SQL) is essential,
and experience with one or more of the following platforms is preferred:
** Object oriented programming knowledge - .Net or JAVA
** Salesforce.com Development environment - S-Controls, AJAX Toolkit, Apex API

This is NOT a systems administration position so DBA experience not required. We are building interactive web based user interfaces to the SFDC database, and integrating triggers, workflow, and approval processes.

Technical architects will be responsible for solution architecture and needs to be able write technical specifications based on user input and requirements gathering..

We specialize in placing SFDC professionals in perm and contract positions. Please let me know if you all are interested in engaging an outside resource. Visit our online community at www.myCRMcareer.com
KunlunKunlun
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11">

I'm a sf freelance with great experience of Web Api. Apex, Visual Force and S-Control.

If you need any help, please email me: kunlun.software@gmail.com