function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DylanTannerDylanTanner 

Salesforce.com implementation in an exciting new eco-business site!

I have recently established www.ekobai.com which is a unique site which allows buyers to locate environmentally responsible suppliers and products from China and Asia (i.e. those with some 3rd party certification to prove their credentials). To kick start the program to sign up listees, we are looking to utilise salesforce.com and integrate this with our database of users and companies. Initially we want an integration which will allow two way synchronisation and communication with our own database and the contacts stored in Salesforce.com and allow us to send batch e-mails out, including e-mails with links generated by the site based on user data. Ultimately we would like to expand the range of Aps to include things like expense tracking. We are based in HK but are looking for a good contractor anywhere. The platform we have used to build the site is PHP 5, MySQL 5; Framework: CodeIgniter.

If you can help please send your CV including briefly some cases that may be relevant to this. I will be seeking 1-2 references from recent projects if that is OK.

Dylan Tanner, CEO, Ekobai.com
dtanner@ekobai.com
EnzigmaEnzigma
We have done several projects on Salesforce using various technologies like PHP, ASP .Net, Apex Visual Force pages etc. We are based in India and can provide development/professional services at competitive rates, please read about us more at www.enzigma.com.

Please feel free to contact us on sales@enzigma.com if you are interested in our services.

Thanking you,

Team Enzigma